Tuesday 17 September 2013

Synopsis Of My Ideas

The aim of my project is to create a regional magazine that has a fashion twist to it, as this is a unique idea and is a new hybrid genre that is not on the market yet. I am going to call it Boutique as this gets straight to the point and gives a very brief description of what is included in the magazine. I am also going to make sure I include teasers on the front cover that indicate that this is also a regional magazine. My target audience is females from the age of 16 to the age of 24 as I am aiming it at students in Cornwall. They are likely to be in social grades E-C1 as students and the unemployed are in the lowest social grade (E), working class (D) includes unexperienced manual workers which people of this age is likely to be as they are not old enough to have gained a lot of experience, skilled working class (C2) and lower middle class (C1).

1 comment:

  1. Basic planning statement with some audience focus. Lacking detail and scope.

    ReplyDelete