Tuesday 22 January 2013

Prelim Task + Flat Plans

As a starting task to develop my skills in Photoshop, photography, pre-production and critical reflection before starting the main task I have to complete the preliminary task. This is a good idea because it will boost my confidence in completing the main task to a good standard.

These are the flat plans I created for the prelim task
Front Cover


Contents Page

  


These flat plans are a series of ideas I have had for my prelim task. I will incorporate ideas from each into the final main cover and contents pages but for the cover I am most likely to use the flat plan in the middle as even though all 3 are quite similar, I feel this is the most unique and professional looking one. For my contents page I am most likely to use either the flat plan in the middle and add images of the college into each 6 of the squares however I will have to experiment with this as I am not sure how the outcome will look when created on photoshop, or the flat plan on the right although again I will have to experiment as I am not entirely sure that this is a strong idea. I think the flat plan on the left is professional looking but it could end up looking quite plain, especially the background, as there are no images on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment