Tuesday 5 February 2013

AS Portfolio Begins Here

For my AS portfolio I have chosen the magazine brief. This means I will be creating a music magazine front cover, contents page and double page feature spread. In order to do this as accurately as I can, I will be analysing existing products that relate to the products I will be creating. This includes music magazine front covers, contents pages and double page spreads. I will also be conducting a survey in order to gain information about my target audience so that I can make sure my products appeal to them as much as possible to make the chance of them purchasing and enjoying my magazine as high as possible. I am hoping that the progress of completing this coursework will improve my skills in the areas of Photoshop, iMovie, Blogger etc as well as giving me a product worthy to put into my own portfolio as I am hoping to have a future career in the magazine industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment